Wig Regimen For Grow Ethnic Hair
Wigs can be worn to protect your hair while growing your hair. To avoid a fading hairline and a hairline rash, wear a wig liner for your hair line. A gel wig liner for your hairline that dissipates the body heat is recommended. Make sure your wig is a net wig that allows your scalp to breathe. A moist scalp under a wig or hat can cause premature balding and scalp fungus. Wear braids under your wig to protect your hair. Continue to clip your ends.
Deep condition your hair weekly
- Shampoo your natural hair using THE SHAMPOO REGIMEN
- Start a healthy food diet and/or vitamins and minerals. SEE FOODS TO EAT
- Wear a protective wig liner
- Have your new growth clipped regularly or when needed.
- Sleep in a satin or silk sleep bonnet.
- As you hair begins to grow longer, wrap your hair around your crown under the wig or wear natural braids under your wig.
SEE HAIR SUCCESS STORIES